If you feel ill, or have any symptoms of the flu, please stay home. We want to be mindful of everyone’s health and ask that you do not come to the botanical garden, or go to any public spaces, if you are not well.
So that your visit is a safe one for you and the park staff, we ask you to respect the following:
- When in the botanical garden, please respect the rules of social distancing by following the highlighted markings placed on the ground throughout the park.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask (for all ages) while standing in lines.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth only after your hands are washed.
- Do not congregate in groups of more than 10 people.
We are committed to do the following:
- Reinforce periodic cleaning of public toilets and facilities for visitors at the garden.
- Employees working at the snack bar are closely monitored to ensure health regulations are always maintained. The botanical garden’s “mango snack bar is now reopened from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM daily
The panoramic restaurant in the botanical garden remains closed until further notice.
However, the shop is now open from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM daily. Payments will be made without any physical contact with a salesperson.
The botanical garden’s parking lot is quickly filled daily, as a result we recommend that visitors avoid peak hours which are:
Garden regulations: Botanical gardens are different from public parks. They are regarded as places where visitors seek a peaceful atmosphere, enjoy a variety of exotic plants and trees in the presence of musical birds. To ensure that your experience is totally fulfilled, the following activities are not permitted:
- Bring dogs or other animals into the garden
- Throw out the trash
- Picnic in the garden
- Prune, cut, damage plants or penetrate into clumps
- Troubling the tranquility of the animals: touching them, throwing projectiles at them, giving them food foreign to the garden
- Bathing in waterfalls and pools
- Being shirtless and in a swimsuit
- Fly drones in or over the garden
- Ride on bikes / scooters, skateboards or rollerblades
- Bring alcohol to the garden
- Play ball games or throwWe thank you for your understanding and for contributing to the safety of our community.
We are aware of everyone’s concern regarding the corona virus (covid-19), and we thank you for complying with the rules and regulations provided by the French government regarding this situation.
We believe that coming to the botanical garden and connecting with nature can provide some comfort during this difficult time. Here at the botanical garden of Deshaies, we are committed to make your experience a joyful one.